HELPING YOU TALK WITH THE WORLD
The regulatory environment for products and services is increasingly complex and differs from country to country. Ensuring that labelling complies with local legislation avoids wastage, loss and delay. We guide and navigate your teams through the maze of regulations, so that your labelling complies from the outset. Our specialists provide:
- Accurate information on the local laws for your target country
- Compliant labelling advice for general merchandise and food products, and allergen information
- Artwork design so that symbols and claims on your packaging are compliant
- Advice concerning legal constraints and implications for your products
- Validation of existing artwork, and redesign if needed
We can help you with your compliance requirements.
Find Out About Our Compliance Services
We help you navigate through the myriad of complex regulations relating to food product labelling and ensure that your packaging is ready for your target markets.
Ensure your non-food labelling aligns with current legislation. Covering home and international markets this service can be integrated into your content creation processes.
Over-stickering can prove to be a very cost-effective solution for resolving needed information changes on products required when using in different markets.
Our studio creates food labels and general merchandise labels for home and international markets which are aligned with current legislation and consumer requirements.